SWStrava Clubs is a widget, allowing you to display the recent activities recorded in Strava, for one of your clubs.
To use the plugin you need:
- A login to Strava.
- To be a member of one or more clubs on Strava.
- Your Strava Access Token.
Within the settings page of SWStrava Clubs you can:
- Select the club you wish to display activities for.
- Decide how names are displayed.
- Select the units used for displaying distances.
- The title of the plugin e.g. “Recent activities for my club”.
- Whether to link each activity to Strava.
- The number of activities to display.
- Your timezone.